Birchwood Residential Treatment Centre is a 20-bed facility in Wirral, Merseyside, operated by Kaleidoscope Project..
Registered with the Care Quality Commission, we are one of the few centres in the North West providing medically monitored and managed inpatient drug and alcohol treatment.
Kaleidoscope offer clients improved physical and emotional health and wellbeing, and sustained recovery by:
- Intensively resolving physical dependence on drugs and alcohol
- Supporting recovery journeys
- Improving self worth, value, confidence and self esteem
- Improving access to learning and education
- Increasing the visibility of recovered peers
- Creating an aspiration for change through co-production and peer support
- Providing safe, sociable activities
- Placing an emphasis on self directed recovery
- Facilitating three way meetings with family and carers
- Offering advice and guidance to families and carers
- Including families and carers in post discharge plans
At Birchwood we believe that clinical delivery is only a small part of the solution to substance use and we work hard to deliver a well balanced therapeutic programme in welcoming surroundings. We are proud of the fact that 87% of our clients achieve their goal. They are unique and Birchwood helps them stay that way.
23-25 Balls Road, Oxton, Wirral, Merseyside, CH43 5RF