Cairn House is a 24 hour supported accommodation project which aims to provide a safe environment for adults with multiple support needs to enable them to move towards independence.
Our residential services accommodate both men and women with mental health problems who have medium to high support needs. The project will also accept clients with multiple/complex support needs such as those with a dual diagnosis of mental health and substance use issues. There is a 2 year maximum stay and referrals aged between 18-65 will be considered.
• To treat people with respect at all times, to establish rapport and trust.
• To provide support for residents to acquire daily living skills.
• Working in partnership with residents, encouraging their participation in all aspects of their support.
• Ensuring effective inter-agency collaboration/partnership, encompassing tailor-made support packages for residents.
• To complete a programme of re-decoration of the hostel over the next 12 months, and to seek to gain capital funds to ensure that communal areas are brought into line with better home standards.